Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Learning All the Time

We had a coupon for a local buffet restaurant, so we went out to dinner tonight. While eating, I gave Nate some sentences to see if he remembered his limited and descriptive adjectives. He did pretty well. When we came home, the kids bathed and hopped into bed. Since their bedtime is 8:00PM, I'm pretty lenient with Nathan and allow him to read his Bible, work on verse memorization, or move ahead in his school books. Tonight, he did 11 pages in a multiplication review book that I bought him, 2 pages from his handwriting book (great work here), practiced his verses, and read the Bible. I finally had to tell him he needed to stop and go to bed. If only I could get this kind of work out of him during the day. Maybe I need to make his bedtime 6:00 and let him stay up if he's working on schoolwork for 2 1/2 hours.

No comments: