Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Chillens

Here's my chillens just chillin' this summer.
Kate with her 36 piece puzzle. She was so proud to figure this one out.

Can you figure out whose job it is to straighten the shoes?


Katie passed out after a long day of swimming and partying at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

She's my ham for the camera.

One of my only shots of Nathan doing his school work. He's usually out with his friends all day, so I don't get to spend much time with him.


The kids' paintings. Who copied who (or is it whom?)

Katie working hard at her cutting and painting.

There's my ham again.

I decided one night at about 8pm to try to put together Katie's bike. This is why she's riding her bike in the dark while wearing her nightgown. Yes, I'm that kind of mom.

Nathan was catching fireflies while Katie rode her bike.

1 comment:

Tess said...

Well...they are straight aren't they?!

Love,
Mom/Gma