Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th

Here are July 4th pictures. We spent the majority of our day with my sister-in-law and her family. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the fireworks, but I guess if you see them once, you've seen 'em a million times.

My brother-in-law grilling. All the food was great!

Katie enjoying the sun, but not the water slide.


Nathan definitely enjoying the water slide!

She timidly gave it a try. She never did make it down the other end.

Nathan sure did

Here's their cousin, Hannah.
Their other cousin, Evan

Hannah helped Katie give it another try.

The boys had the most fun.

This one shows all four having a blast.

Nathan soaking wet

This is Molly. She's the cutest little dog, and I'm not a dog person.

Nathan and Evan were playing with water guns.

Time to dry off and get dressed again.

My beautiful princess.

This is Logan, a friend's son. He thought the water fountain was just that: a water fountain! Thankfully the water was fresh and the fountain pretty clean. He kept sneaking drinks when the adults weren't looking.

Katie being silly while the bigger kids were playing with sparklers.

Katie looks so big next to little Logan.

June, my sister-in-law and our friend, Jenny.

No comments: